Surprising they were very easy to make, the inspiration shoes are $49.99 at Spring and my DIY cost me $1.99!
- What you need: old black heels, lace material, hot glue gun,scissors.
- I started at the back and started gluing the material to the edge of the shoe. I did this all around the whole shoe.
- Next, you can cut off any excess material that won't be needed
- Start at the back again and start to pull the material up tight and glue it all around the top.
- Once the top is all glued you will have excess material hanging over the inside of the shoe.
- Pull the material again and glue it down inside the heel.
- Lastly take your scissors and trim up any uneven pieces.