While attending Flare Magazine World Runway Tour Event, I saw one of the models wearing a peplum belt from Zara and instantly feel in love and gave me the inspiration for this DIY. Be creative when trying this DIY and use different kinds off fabric you have at one to create different looks.
1. Fold your fabric over twice, making a square.
2. As shown above use chalk to outline where you need to cut the fabric. You can faintly see my chalk lines in the photo to the left. I made my peplum belt 6" in length.
3. You will now have a circle with a whole in the middle.
4. Next step is to cut a pizza looking shape out of the circle. Mine was about 2" long for the inner circle and then I just drew a diagonal line down.
5. Using ribbon or leather (what I used) sew it along the top of your peplum belt and extend the ribbon/leather past the end of the belt allowing you to tie a knot or a bow.